As mothers, we want the very best for our kids, which is why we are recommending you start your little one’s food journey with egg yolk! Yes, you read right. Egg yolk is very nutritious and good for the body. In fact, its nutritional benefits can never been overemphasized. Whether you did exclusive breastfeeding for six months or three months or you just started feeding him/her right after birth, here are five reasons why you should consider egg yolk as your baby’s first food…
- Do you know that parents who institute the practice of feeding their babies egg yolk will be rewarded with children who speak and take directions at an early age ( Weston A. Price foundation )
- It contains good cholesterol that is important for a baby’s brain development.
- It is rich in omega-3 fatty acid that are important for brain development.
- It is easy to digest which makes it absolutely perfect for a baby’s still developing digestive system.
- It is a great source of vitamins and minerals relevant to a baby’s growth e.g riboflavin, folate, copper, thiamin, choline, vitamin b12 and a whole lots more!