Coconut flour pancake is a delicious pancake made from the healthy, gluten free grain, free coconut flour. Pancakes are great for weight loss. You can eat coconut pancake with custard, pap, oat meal and as snacks with chilled drink.
- 3 tbs of coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 5 tbs of evaporated milk
- 2 ts of king sugar
- 1 ts virgin coconut oil
- Salt (to your taste)
- Pepper, onions, vegetable oil (for frying)
- Separate the egg yolk from the egg white
- Cut the onion and pepper into pieces.
- Add the virgin coconut oil into a bowl
- Add the icing sugar and the egg white. Use a hand mixer or egg whisk to beat the ingredients till the egg is white foam.
- Add the coconut flour, salt and peak milk. Mix with the hand mixer till everything is well combined
- Add the onions and pepper and mix with a spatula
- Set a frying pan over low heat. Add a drop of vegetable oil; just enough to lubricate the frying pan.
- Pour some coconut flour batter into the frying pan and patiently wait for it to cake
- When the underside is light brown, gently flip pancake to fry the other side too.
- Your coconut flour pancake is done when both sides are light brown.
- You can enjoy it with fruit, custard, pap, oat meal, or even as a snack with a chilled drink.